Mint is always looking out for talent and we offer a vast range of opportunities across multiple business areas such as operations, projects, product, information technology and recently, our enriching internship programs. The possibilities are endless!
Current Opportunities (February, 2017)
Senior Product Manager (full time)
This is a key role aligning business and technical components to bring to market products that users want and meet the market needs. Keeping customer focus, driving a vision, and ensuring the delivery of high quality effective products on time.
DevOps Engineer (full time)
An exceptional role for a talented DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge! A passion for technology and Automation with a strong Linux background, you will help move the business forward and giving it a stronger technological advantage.
Must have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools such as with Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack, sound database competence and knowledge, MySQL, MS SQL and Clustering Services. Experience working on Unix/Linux operating systems.
Inside Sales and Customer Service Executive (full time)
Reporting to the General Manager, you’ll be responsible for assisting the sales team undertake and complete sales. You will be managing warm leads and responding to inbound inquiries within the Travel and Retail industry. The role also extends to nurturing projects and customers until they are completely operational.
This role will suit a highly motivated, self driven individual who has experience within retail, sales, hospitality, call centre or other customer focused roles. Graduates, with a passion for sales are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, please apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to our recruitment team.
Our purpose is to deliver simple, fast and flexible payments to help businesses grow.
- We are accountable, professional and committed to excellence
- We innovate, implement effective processes and push boundaries to be at the forefront of our industry
- We focus on customer success first, through collaboration with our greatest asset - our employees and all our stakeholders.
- We listen, understand and deliver solutions without overstating our achievements
- We exceed expectations and believe that when the customer succeeds, the company succeeds
- We connect with our customer whereby our continuous pursuit of excellence means our work is never done
- We employ the best talent. That means we are committed to the highest service level for our customer
- We nurture the team and encourage an honest and open culture by embracing our differences
- We work hard and have fun in an inclusive safe environment
Visit these pages to learn more about us: