Mint is always looking out for talent and we offer a vast range of opportunities across multiple business areas such as operations, projects, product, information technology and recently, our enriching internship programs. The possibilities are endless!
Current Opportunities (May, 2017)
Java Developer (full time)
The role of Java Developer is to perform requirement & impact analysis, software design and development using Java as the core technology.
This new placement will help out with requirement gathering, software solution design, impact analysis on any proposed changes to the existing software eco-system and software development. Proficient in Spring framework and experience in payment gateway.
DevOps Engineer (full time)
A passion for technology and automation with a strong Linux background, you will help move the business forward and giving it a stronger technological advantage.
You’ll be working within a dynamic team to manage, develop, maintain and provide 1st level support to business critical systems and the various web applications.
This role is suitable for a System Administrator/Linux guru with broad IT infrastructure and day to day system administration support experience, who is looking to take their career to the next level.
Inside Sales Executive (full time)
This role is suitable for a motivated, technology orientated sales person who is excited about providing great service and winning new customers.
This role does not require prior experience (will suit a recent graduate) but does need people who are educated, quick to learn, articulate and are great at talking to people to build strong relationships quickly.
Reporting to the Customer Experience and Operations Manager you will be joining a small but growing team, responsible for managing sales inquiries and working with our channel partners to win new customers and manage customer service inquiries.
Senior Product Manager (full time)
This is a key role aligning business and technical components to bring to market products that users want and meet the market needs. Keeping customer focus, driving a vision, and ensuring the delivery of high quality effective products on time.
Must have the ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools such as with Puppet, Ansible or SaltStack, sound database competence and knowledge, MySQL, MS SQL and Clustering Services. Experience working on Unix/Linux operating systems.
If you are interested or would like to find out more, please apply by sending a cover letter and resumé to our recruitment team.
Our purpose is to deliver simple, fast and flexible payments to help businesses grow.
- We are accountable, professional and committed to excellence
- We innovate, implement effective processes and push boundaries to be at the forefront of our industry
- We focus on customer success first, through collaboration with our greatest asset - our employees and all our stakeholders.
- We listen, understand and deliver solutions without overstating our achievements
- We exceed expectations and believe that when the customer succeeds, the company succeeds
- We connect with our customer whereby our continuous pursuit of excellence means our work is never done
- We employ the best talent. That means we are committed to the highest service level for our customer
- We nurture the team and encourage an honest and open culture by embracing our differences
- We work hard and have fun in an inclusive safe environment
Visit these pages to learn more about us: